How It Works
Step 1- Signup & SignIn
First Time User:
- Enter Username and Email Id details
- Receive email notification with password details
- The user must update his Personal Information in My->Account.
- PayPal email id is required for the project work to begin.
- Enter user id and password or follow the steps for forgot password.
Step 2: Service Requestor
- Post a project (Want your IT project done?)
- Go to Post New in the top menu
- Enter the project details
- Select the option ( Featured, Private, Hidden)
- Submit the request. ( It will not be immediately visible)
- Admin approves the request and your Project is ready to receive the bids.
Step 3: Service Provider ( Can provide IT services) – Bid project
- Go to My Account ->Personal Information.
- Update Company Profile and 3 references to increase your chances of winning bids
- Search for the projects that match with your skills using Project Search in the Sub Menu
- Click the project you want to bid for, Click on Submit Proposal to Upload your proposal, along with bid amount and time required to complete the proposal
Step 4: Service Requestor – Select Winner
- Login and navigate to the My Account->My Latest Projects
- Click on the project you have posted, Review the bids received
- Click Select Winner corresponding to the proposal that best satisfies your requirement
- Deposit the escrow amount for the project to commence.
Step 5:Service Provider – Mark Project Delivered
- Use Message Board or Private Message for clarification during project execution
- Go to Provider Menu->Outstanding Projects to Submit the required details and executables
- Mark the project Delivered
- Provide Feedback on your experience working with the requestor
Step 6:Service Requestor – Payment & Closure
- Give Feedback on how is it working with the provider
- Mark the project as closed to release the funds to the provide