WOW Timed Right!
Over the weekend my friend gifted her husband a vinyl record of old songs. I could tell he was impressed and really happy with his gift.
It was their 11th anniversary and to me to be able to surprise him after 11 yrs was indeed a wow moment.
We all go through this I have given it all – perfume, dresses, watch, dinner date etc etc, What should I do differently ?
Back to business You have a client for last 11 yrs, good relationship , delivering all that’s required ,its like a well oiled engine !
Yet there is that sense of settling in , familiarity . The management changes and a competitor tries to creep in.
Then the question, is there a thing as customer loyalty ? Yes as long as you continue to work in the interest of the customer change will not be an easy decision.
Key – keep creating those WOW moments.
How to create WOW moments ?
- Know your customer
- Know their pain points and overall landscape.
- Offer consultation and bring in key people from your organization to facilitate learning, different view points
- Hold workshops about happenings in the industry and peers
- Have cultural exchange – involve them in some of your events and vice versa
- Key – Don’t wait to be asked
Keep the wow factor going!